Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

One day of my life ....

One day of my life ... I went to school , had lunch had play time done some work and more things , the time ticks to 3pm , i travel home. My brothers and i got the motorbikes out from around the back, we go for a ride down to the track ... Sometimes we go really fast and don't know whats around the corner / coming up the hill mean while there is always that one person saying hurry up , Yeah , or far that's a really cool motorbike. We get back home then it rains .... My dad has told us ''Come and put the bikes up here now it's too wet to be riding now '' So then we take the bikes back up go inside for a sleep we wake up and it's the morning .... ''Good Morning sunshine .

The End 

2 comments:

  1. Hi it´s me Mahina. I like the way you have made this very interesting and I think you should not put the end at the end and I think you should post more about your days of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harleah. Its me Maumahara. I like your post about one day of your life. Maybe you could us a less more punctuation. Some of the punctuation you used in your writing are in the wrong spots, some of them by the way. You can also use more vocabulary and end with a better senctence. Anyways what a great story. Just remember to use less puncuation. If you want to check out my blog here is the link. P.s: just copy and paste. https://kpsmaumaharah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete