Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

My first fight !!

𝓣𝓾𝓱𝓲 π“œπ“ͺ𝓱𝓸𝓻π“ͺ𝓱𝓸𝓻π“ͺ

Title : My first fight

I was so excited ! I’d been training and working so hard for this day!! But I was really really nervous because I didn't know what to expect, and nervous because this was the very first time I'd have an actual fight in the ring in front of a big crowd. But mostly, I was just excited! I couldn't wait to give this girl a go. I felt so happy walking out into the ring, even though I had the meanest butterflies too, I was amped! As soon as the bell went we were into it jabbing , hooking , kicking and punching each other. We fought hard for 3 1 minute rounds, she was tough , But i think the match was pretty even , We both gave it our very best and in the end it was a draw. It was so cool! The crowd was clapping, cheering, screaming and more. I felt so happy! I can't wait to have another fight.

A huge thank you to my trainers Quin and Phill for helping me in my journey.

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment